Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

change to the left the $ simbol...

on 10/29/15, 11:24 PM 384 views

Help to change the $ simbol from right to the left for quotations sale order report.

Thank you.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 10/30/15, 3:23 AM

Hello Carlos,

If you want to do it for versions except v9, it will work as Axel said.

If you want to do it for v9, follow given link: Change Currency Position from Right to Left in Odoo-v9

In Odoo 9 with the developer mode activated the way I show it's working without the need to add multi-currency group

Axel Mendoza
on 10/30/15, 3:29 AM

Without multi-currency group, you won't be able to see Currency menu in Accounting configuration menu. You can directly access currency from many2one.

on 11/9/15, 2:03 AM

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 6 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 10/30/15, 1:54 AM

To do thay you must go to your company form data(with admin you could move the mouse over the company logo and clic on the edit company data link that shows up). Next clic on the tab Configuration, open the selected company currency and in the currency form you will see a field named "Symbol Position", change it's value

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 10/29/15, 11:24 PM
Seen: 384 times
Last updated: 10/30/15, 10:54 AM