This question has been flagged
1 Reply
  1. First I created products in standard costing method. 2

2. But did not updated cost price of that products.3

3. Created several purchase order and add product's price in that particular PO.

4. Still the product cost price = 0

5. I need to Convert all products costing method from standard to average costing method to implement landed cost.         

1. Changed cost price =0 to cost price = 100(just a numeric value)

2. Costing method from standard to average.

3. Inventory valuation from periodical(manual) to real time(automated) 

4. Updated all accounts - Input , Output , Inventory valuation, stock journal, income and                            expense accounts.

Process starts from here,

Explain through an example:

Sample product.  Cost price = 0, Quantity = 5.

Converted product costing method from standard to average(Updated above mentioned all things).

Updated the Cost price = 250.

Created Purchase order: Cost price 270 and Quantity = 10.

After validating incoming shipment products cost price should be:

250*5(previous stock) + 270*10(current stock) > (250*5+270*10)/15 = 263.33.(value from calculator)

(0*5+270*10)/15 = 180 (value from odoo).

Why this calculation variation? Product's cost price not changing from CP = 0 to CP = 250.

Then i created landed cost for the picking, same calculation variation occurred in product's cost price. 

How can i solve this? Any suggestions? Please help me to solve this issue.

Discard
Best Answer

still do not understand. you creating product, creating PO and when want to change costing?

also, where you look at product cost? where you are checking? in product template? do you do only delivery to wh, do not delivered to customers?

Discard