This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello guys!

I use odoo 8 on line since 6 months for MRP for building machine. I work alone and I would like to work only on the on-line version. Today I want to calculate/view easily the cost price of machine.

The BOM of each machine is made up of 2 or 3 levels  : main assembly, sub-assembly and then the parts. 

Unit cost is saved in each article. But when I open the BOM, the cost isn't visible - no option avalaible -

Is it possible to add this function ? or does it exist other method?

Thanks in advance

Discard

Hi Luis

thanks for your response.

but I use only Odoo on line version. Today it's odoo 8. How can I migratte data on odoo 10 on line (is-it possible)?

Thanks in advance.

patrice

De : Luis Guzman <wichogg@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 16 août 2017 06:35
À : patrice
Objet : Re: BOM cost - odoo 8 online -

A new answer on BOM cost - odoo 8 online - has been posted. Click here to access the post :

See post

--
Luis Guzman

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Best Answer

Hello

I know I may be reviving an old post.

I have odoo 8 and already install "Product extension to track sales and purchases", but I cannot seem to find the the "comput from BOM" button on the product I have created ( it has 1 BOM already assigned)

I did try on Odoo 10 demo and it works just great, did you manage to make it work?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you! 

Discard
Best Answer

You enable module product_extended - "Product extension to track sales and purchases". This module adds:

* Computes standard price from the BoM of the product with a button on the product variant based on the materials in the BoM and the work centers. It can create the necessary accounting entries when necessary.

Discard