This question has been flagged
12 Replies

Hello I'm configuring Odoo 8 but I have some trouble with Quantity On Hand.

When I make a warehouse movement or Inventory movement I see under Move Window the transaction correctly with the correct quantity, but the Moved Quants is always with quantity zero, so the on hand quantity of the product is always zero.

No errors is shown in the log... I can't understand te problem.

Best regards

Discard

Are you saying your are making internal trasnfers

Or you are just updating inventory in your warehouse. Plz share screen shots if any

Is your warehouse correctly configured ? For example if location isn't correctly "related" to the warehouse it will not work.

Parent / Child
Stock / your location
Author

How can share a screen ?

You can take static screen shots of the steps you have performed by using extensions present on ur browser( Extension like Lightshot or awesome screen shots). If you don't have these extensions plz add them on your browser and you can share screen shots

Author

I can't edit my post or post a new answer with some images (error 403 forbidden)

Author Best Answer

Finally I found the problem ! 

I don't know why but the rounding field of the uom Units have to be set to 0,001 !? In my database was 0 (I never changed it !).

I don't understand why this field have to be set to 0,001... I suspect that is a "workaround" due a not well made programming style.

Thank you for your support 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Fabio

I've changed the rounding of the uom unit to 0.001 but it has not worked yet

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, Might be I am replying too late, Recently i had same Issue. I am updating quantity for product and i can see that quantity in stock but not able to use and see that in Product view. I found the reason behind it.  Some how stock module was not installed properly and because of that locations are not created properly. Normally when we install stock module it creates default locations with parent left and parent right value and in buggy database it was missing somehow. So I just updated parent left and parent right to buggy database and my problem resolved.  

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Ok. As per me what i understand from your issue is that, might the Stock module has not been installed properly as there might happened some server issues during installation process or any other technical fault during module installation. My recommendation would be that, kindly uninstall your previously installed module and perform afresh installation of the stock module.

Reasons behind recommending you to reinstall the Stock module is because there have been instances which we have faced in real time that quantities are not updated when module installation was not proper 

Discard
Author

Hi Nilim I've tried to uninstall stock and then reinstall the stock module in a test environment with che real database but the problem still exists. I also tried to install a clean database in the same server, with the same warehouse configuration and all is ok, the quantity is managed correctly in the clean database. But I have to solve the problem in the database with the real data... so I'm thinking to debug the code... can you suggest me please what is the class/method where is chosen how manage the quants quantity ? Best regards

Author

I see that in the table stock_move, the product_uom_qty is correct but the product_qty is always zero... this could be the origin of the problem ?

I'm facing the same issue, and I'm not able to see what might cause this. Could you help out?