This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

I would like to ask a simple question. After configuring a product variant, with instantly creation mode, the POS shows me all the product variants in a row (e.g. T-Shirt (Blue, XL) - T-Shirt (Black, L) - T-Shirt (Blue, M) ...), and I don't like the way its displayed.

Is that possible to show only one product, and when we click on it, a pop-up appears with different variants? Like in Sales module.

Thank you for your help!

Discard
Best Answer

hey guys, I just figured it out!

1- make sure the variant attribute creation mode is "Never"

2- Make sure product configurator is activated on the POS itself (Go to the POS app / configuration / point of sale / "choose your pos" / activate product configurator)

Discard

Very disappointing.
When the attribute creation is "never" you have no "real" variants, as they are not created and attribute values are only informative. If you sell, for instance, garments with sizes and colors, and you need to control the stock (or set prices) individually, you cannot use the product configurator on POS.
Products with attributes that create variants immediately or dynamically cannot use the product configurator and all possible variants appear on product list. Finding the propoer size - color between so many variants is difficult. The product configurator would help a lot in this case.

Best Answer

Using the following addon for Odoo v14 will fix your issue

POS - Product Template Configurator | Odoo Apps Store

Discard
Best Answer

Friend
did you find the solution?
I have the same problem
Product Multiple attributes and multiple variants per product
In the post it shows me more than 100 products of the same
for website it is super but in the post I would like to choose the variants as on the web in a modal

Discard