This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello Odooers,

Let's assume that I have multiple prices for my articles trough the price list options.

How can simply have a view list of my products with the different prices in columns ? 

The normal product list view doesn't show the different prices :

I can't imagine that this feature is not standard..

The Price List menu shows prices by Price List and not by product :

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Karim

Discard

You can enable menu for price list item

Step : enable developer mode> setting> models> find pricelist item> create menu in last button there set menu name and set menu parent path then save and reload browser

May be you see expected output

You can enable menu for price list item

Step : enable developer mode> setting> models> find pricelist item> create menu in last button there set menu name and set menu parent path then save and reload browser

May be you see expected output

Yes, It is working.

Author

Hello Farid, Muhammad,

Thanks for your answer but it doesn't work on my side -> it creates a sub-menu and leads directly to the pricelist list.

It doesn't show a view of articles with the different prices.

@Muhammad : could you please share a screenshot of your result ?

Regards,

Karim

Best Answer

May be because this is technically not a feasible solution. A product might have 20+ different prices while some product may have only one. So cannot fix coulmn wise to showcase such a list.

See if this app is helpful, it gives you an edge over the problem to a small extent. Also, you could export it as sheet as well and modify as required.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/hw_multi_pricelist/

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Karim

Did you find any solution to this? Please share if you did.

Best Regards,
Rickard

Discard
Author

Hello Rickard,

Unfortunately not. This is unbelievable that we canot view the different prices by article.

Regards,

Karim