This question has been flagged
3 Replies

My sitemap is created automatically with the following address. I made all the possible settings for the change, I even changed the addresses manually, but it resets every 12 hours. what's the solution ?

Address registered in the site map :

http://odoo_15/$(page)

odoo community

odoo version: 15

Discard
Author Best Answer

thanks !

I configured my web server incorrectly, thanks for the help

Discard
Best Answer

@ hamid purhasani

Could you share your configuration? I had the same problem.

Discard
Best Answer

You need to check the web.base.url in the Technical -> System Parameters after enabling developer mode. BTW the value of this parameter changes every time you logged in with Admin user using different URL. Also check if system parameter  web.base.url.freeze if set to True, So you can change  web.base.url  to your new URL and use web.base.url.freeze to freeze it.

In order to delete the cached version of /sitemap.xml, go in the backend with technical features activated for your user, then go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Attachments, then in the list view, search for sitemap. Delete the /sitemap.xml record and reload the url. 

If you are using nginx or apache you need to check the configuration as well.

Discard

The web.base.url is not used in the sitemap. url_root is used and this is a werkzeug variable. I had the correct value filled in there and still the sitemap was using a different fqdn (even after removing the attachment).