This question has been flagged

The company i'm dealing with orders the raw materials based on the sales order, so in the configuration of the product for the raw materials i set the routes of purchase and make to order, but when the sales order actually takes place, a purchase order is automatically created for the necessary raw materials without considering the stocks already presents in the warehouse. And even when the purchase order can be completed with the stocks int the warehouse the purchase order is still made. i wish that the purchase order considers the stock already i have? someone knows how can i do?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Gennaro,

Instead of setting routes of purchase and make to order you can simply define reordering rule for that products.

Please find below link of Odoo documentation it may be useful to you,

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/15.0/applications/inventory_and_mrp/purchase/products/reordering.html

Thanks & Regards,
Email: odoo@aktivsoftware.com

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Gennaro,

You can try using a (0,0) reordering rule with a manual trigger or automatic trigger. If you have an item with 50 units on hand and then a SO for 60 units, your forecasted stock should go below the minimum (50-60=-10) and therefore Odoo should detect that you need to replenish 10 items, and then it will create the RFQ or show the item as "To Reorder" in the Replenishment menu.

Discard