Version

Year

Type

Km

colour

Desc

Toyota Avensis 2.0 150D EXECUTIVE TSToyotaAvensis2.0 150D EXECUTIVE TS
2016Familiar14000BlackThis is a toyota 

Hi  Odoo community i need your help !! I have a car shop, and I need to import all my cars into odoo to show the cars in my website. I have an Excel to upload but it´s COMPLETLY IMPOSSIBLE. I am able to match some fields like name, description etc  but when i try to match the excel columns with the car attributes (colour, brand,km, type..) i get continuous errors about the attributes when matching the fields.

I read some of the responses in the forum but i don't find any solution. Can anyone help me with this? 

Discard

You need to create the attributes with values firsts and then you can use them in the product.template excel template to be able to import the cars with varaints.

Author

hi @waleed i stayed all day trying to do whats in the video with no result.
I understand that you have to import first the attributes and values and then import the products.
In the minute 4:35 when he creates the excel to add the values of the attributes in odoo v16 is different and it gives continuous error. (Los valores de los campos "attribute_id, name" ya existen (probablemente sean "Atributo, Valor" en el modelo actual). en múltiples filas.
)
Can you explain to me or submit a photo of how i have to do it? Than you in advance

Best Answer

Hello Luis Bravo, thank you very much for your question. Trying to solve it, I was able to learn new Odoo functionalities. I hope the below method is useful for your problem.

1-      Prepare an excel template with attributes and values (just if you what to import)

2-      Import/Create attributes and values. Make sure you are using Odoo field correctly.

3-      Prepare an excel template with your products. The below sample template is just an example for attribute and value fields. Perhaps more fields are needed in order to solve other functionalities, like: product type, category, among others.

Important: If you want to import multiple values for an attribute, you need to separate them by comma.

Note: In order to show all your cars in your website shop, I suggest you create a product template for every car type.

4-      Import product templates. Make sure you are using Odoo field correctly.

Discard
Author

Hi Yanelis, thank you so much for taking time to respond.

I keep getting one error with some attributes when i import the product template. I tried
to create the attributes again but keep the same problem.
This is the error i get:
Error desconocido durante la importación <class 'odoo.exceptions.ValidationError'>: En el producto Land Rover DEMO WEB no puedes asociar el valor Puertas: 5 con el atributo PUERTAS porque ellos no coinciden. en múltiples filas
Resuelva otros errores primero
And the warning
Se encontraron múltiples coincidencias para el valor '5' en el campo 'Atributos del producto' (4 coincidencias) en múltiples filas

I also noticed that the import has to be done in csv format since odoo doesn't recognize some fields correctly

Thank you Yanelis!

Best Answer

The module named "VKS Import Excel" can help you solve this problem easily: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/16.0/vks_import_excel.

Please contact me via email anhtuan.acoi@gmail.com if you need further assistance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Luis, Did you manage to resolve the issue? I'm experiencing the same issue in Odoo 14.

Discard
Author Best Answer

If i create the attributes with values whats the matter of an excel import? I dont understand it, could you be more specific?

Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

You need to import the attributes and attributes values first from excel sheets, then you can use the created attributes/values in the product excel then import it to Odoo. Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_OqMtgGSM&t=8s

Discard