This question has been flagged
6 Replies

After upgrading from v13ee to v14ee I now get this error when trying to record payments.  Is there a way to fix it?  Odoo seems to be stuck on the below number but I am not sure.

Posted journal entry must have an unique sequence number per company. Problematic numbers: BNK1/2021/02/0075

Discard
Author

Anyone?

Author

up

Author

Would really appreciate any advice. We can't record customer payments, or vendor bill payments from our bank account for any other day than the present day. We have deleted BNK1/2021/02/0075 and recreated that transaction however now we get a "The Date (03/31/2021) doesn't match the Number (BNK1/2021/02/0075).

You might want to clear the field Number before proceeding with the change of the date." There is no number field to clear. It's like Odoo is stuck on a sequence and confused about what record it is trying to record.

Best Answer

i do the reséquence and it works. i ordered by date. filter by the concerned journal and then select all the item and then "action" and resequence.

Discard

Thanks, this worked for me too.
Selected the journal entries in listview then clicked -> Action > Resequence
At first I did one journal entry at a time, but it just errored on the next one in the sequence. So in the end I had to select all journal entries in the sequence.

Best Answer

In V.13: look at the Journal/ Journal Entries / Next Number, you might probably need to change the number shown, like for example I have changed from 999 to 1999, and the error got away. In V.14+ you may add the next number field from Studio and change the number

Discard
Best Answer

In odoo 14 CE, edit view account.journal.form add sequence_override_regex or change visible="True" , when show field, write:

Discard

^(?P<prefix1>.*?)(?P<seq>\d*)(?P<suffix>\D*?)$

Best Answer

We have the same problem after upgrading Odoo 12 to 14.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I don't recall what we did as we tried a number of things to fix it.  Try changing the Prefix of the entry post.  Changing the suffix didn't work but for some reason the prefix may have been the issue.

Discard

how can we do that?

Best Answer

After enabling the Debug mode, settings--> Technical--> Sequence, change the next number in the appropriate record you needed. This might work in your problem.

Discard