This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

I am setting up posbox for odoo 12. I want to use Pi 4. Will it work with the latest posbox image dated july 2019?

I want to connect my epson tm88v and adam az extra scale. 

Regards

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, the postbox on Raspberry PI 4 not working with the image for Odoo v10. Any feedback?

Discard
Best Answer

I tried the package from plinth666 in github but the raster wasn't quite proper and the print timing was quiet long.

I used then a bunch of free code from Epson, a PPD file from another printer and modify them to produce this new package: https://github.com/groolot/epson-tm-t88v-driver

Better rasterization, cash drawer and buzzer, all is operational.

In Odoo 13, I had to change the receipt scaling to 90% in order to see everything on paper by modifying the point-of-sale module CSS

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/odoo/addons/point_of_sale/static/src/css/pos.css

The modification is:

--- pos.css.orig
+++ pos.css
@@ -1462,6 +1462,7 @@
}

.pos .pos-receipt-container > div {
+ transform: scale(0.9);
text-align: left;
width: 300px;
background-color: white;

Hope that could help someone like I was: in pain.

Discard
Best Answer

yes it should work smoothly

Discard
Author

I tried; i doesn't boot. I noticed bcm2711-rpi-4-b is missing in SD card (which is present in the latest raspbian os).

All I get is constant red light; no display, or print. I think posbox image needs to be updated to include the latest pi 4, not sure how long this will take. Aslo tried the new posbox image dated oct 2019, its also missing bcm2711-rpi-4-b and has the same problem.