This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am working on a project where i am supposed to integrate odoo with web application which manages online payment.Now in integration there is option where if customer directly pay at bank than bank sends response to client with the payment details.and to receive that response we have to provide a "Payment Notification Listener URL" to web application.They will link this URL with our profile ,and whenever any payment is made at bank branch directly instead of web,they will send payment notification.Now problem is i don't know how i can get this URL for odoo.

I have very limited knowledge on web framework of odoo,so i would really love if anyone can help me on this.

Thank you.

Discard
Author

Got this working,I have to create a web controller with @route option and whatever route i will provide in the controller that URL will work as Notification Listener!But to allow that URL to be accessible directly by outside user i have to load module as serverwide module when i start the server.By Default i guess web,web_kanban this two are only server wide modules. have to add another customized module in which controller is defined.

Best Answer

Hi Bhavik,

You can check out our connector for Salesforce Odoo Integration: https://eshopsync.com/odoo/ for payment sync from Salesforce to Odoo and much more.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Discard