This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi all

I have a MO producing 100 products and I would like to be able to declare when 50 products have been produced without having to wait until the 50 others are produced.

How is that feasible in OE 13 ?

Regards

Maurice

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Maurice:

You get a popup like so when you click on the Produce button. You can set the produced quantity in this popup. In your case, you can set it to 50 on day 1 and then click on Produce again on day 2 for the remaining 50 items.

In my example below, I created an MO for 3 units and processed 2 in the first round and the remaining 1 in the second round.

Discard
Author

Hello Paresh

yes this feature allows you to declare partial production but the produced products don't go to stock unless you mark the entire manufaturing order as done

This feature doesnt' help in my use case

I see what you mean.

Not sure if this will help - You also have the option of updating the quantity to produce on the MO to the number of produced items, mark the MO as done and create a new MO for the items that are yet to be produced.

Partial confirmation create a backorder, and set the first order in status "To Close". So it do not post material movements automatic.

Author Best Answer

I don't understand what you mean

What I would like to do is two declare the first 50 produced products on day 1 for example and the second part of the 100 initial products to produce on day 2.

I don't need to use negative produced products

Discard
Best Answer

By any chance you get a error alert : The quantity to produce must be positive?

Discard

Submit a support ticket.