This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I need to import a file with new prices. When I'm importing a file with columns like that:

pricelist external id | product external id | variant external id | fixed price

I adds new lines to the pricelist instead of changing the existing ones. I also tried to use pricelist line external id like this:

pricelist_line external id | fixed price

But this does not work at all. It says it is missing pricelist name because it actually wants to create new pricelist...

How do I do this? Pricelist managament in Odoo is really painful.

Using Odoo 13

Discard
Best Answer

"id" (1. column in Paresh's answer) was sufficient for me. Also tick the box below while exporting:

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Marcus:

You can export the existing lines in the Pricelist, update the prices in the spreadsheet and import the file back into Odoo. The file layout should look like so when you export the data.

External ID, Pricelist Items/External ID, Pricelist Items/Product/External ID, Pricelist Items/Fixed Price

Discard
Author

This way it tries to create new pricelists instead of changing existing lines

I have tried it and it works as expected i.e. it updates existing lines and does not create new lines.

You need the Pricelist Items/External ID field in your file for the lines to be updated. If this field is missing it will create new lines.

"id" (1. column) was sufficient for me. Also tick the box below while exporting: