This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I get error: "Please configure Default Expense account for Product purchase: property_account_expense_categ. "

But in Settings > Parameters > Configuration Parameters I do have an entry property_account_expense_categ:

Name property_account_expense_categ Field Expense Account Type Many2One Resource (blank) 647000 Miscellaneous Expense

Any ideas?

Discard
Best Answer

You have to set the accounts in the partner you are purchasing from and the product you are purchasing.

Check the accounting tab for both of those and make sure they are set properly.

Discard
Author

sorry which accounting tab are you talking about? this is an employee expense in Human Resources > Expenses

Best Answer

You have to set that property right on your product or category. Go to that product and go to Accounting tab. Then you have to set expense account

You can do it too on the category, you have to go to category and set expense account.

Discard
Author

OK so I created generic products "Misc Consumable" and "Misc Service" with correct expense account configuration but now I get error:"Integrity Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: account_id - account.id] "