This question has been flagged
2 Replies

From v12, there is no online payment button available in the invoice mail template.

Discard
Author Best Answer

From v12, there is no online payment button available in the invoice mail template. You have to send a separated mail template through action--> share or action --> generate payment link in v13

If you want to have that link directly in the mail send to the client. You can edit the mail template and add this url in the hyperlink

${object.get_base_url()}/mail/view?model=account.invoice&res_id=${object.id}&access_token=${object.access_token}

In V13 the hyperlink is:

${object.get_base_url()}/my/invoices/${object.id}?model=account.invoice&res_id=${object.id}&access_token=${object.access_token}

Discard

I am trying to use it on sale order email templet but not working. I have managed to configure new link with:

${object.get_base_url()}/website_payment/pay?reference=${object.id}&amount=${object.amount_total}&currency_id=17&partner_id=${
object.partner_id.id}&order_id=${object.id}&company_id=1&access_token=${object.access_token}

but the access token is not right. Could you please show me a way to make payment link on sale order email template? i am on odoo v14

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.

Can you please help?

Discard