This question has been flagged

Hello All,

I have to two many2one type field. In field local region "Hong kong", "Kawloon" and "New Terriotories". And in another many2one fields district related to these regions. And i want that when i select a 'local region' then district avail only related to that region. 

My code is here:

Python Code:

class district_code_form(models.Model):

_name = 'district.districe.code'

_rec_name = 'district_mainn'

district_mainn = fields.Char('District Value')

district_ss = fields.One2many('district.district', 'district_id', string="District Workflow")

class district_form(models.Model):

_name = 'district.district'

_rec_name = 'district'

district_id = fields.Many2one('district.district.code', string='Districts Id', ondelete='cascade', index=True, copy=False)

district = fields.Char("District")

class customer_information(models.Model):

_inherit = "res.partner"

@api.onchange('district_table_case')

def _onchange_district_table(self):

if self.district_table_case:

return {'domain': {'district_table': [('district_table_case', '=', self.district_table_case)]}}

else:

return {'domain': {'district_table': []}}

district_table_case = fields.Many2one('district.districe.code')

district_table = fields.Many2one('district.district', change_default=True, default=_onchange_district_table)

XML Code:

<field name="district_table_case"/>

<field name="district_table"/>

Discard
Best Answer

you will get error
Error: ValueError: Invalid field u'district_table_case' in leaf "<osv.ExtendedLeaf: (u'district_table_case', u'=', 1) on district_district (ctx: )>
Because you are trying to access the unknown field.

Discard
Author

Yes exactly, i getting this error. How to solve this problem? Do you any suggestion?

domain can be applied on the fields which is available in the defined model in many2one