This question has been flagged

We have a contract with an SMS service provider and they gave us credentials to obtain a token that is valid for 30 minutes. Is there any way to use odoo built-in SMS modules (with these credentials we have) to send SMS to the contact's mobile after delivery is validated? or I should write the module myself?

Discard
Author Best Answer

achieved by writing a custom SMS provider method and calling it in the stock validate method after overriding it.

Discard
Best Answer

Dear Arian,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBG6TYn9Ec

Please check this module to use send Whatsapp Messages when your order state is update or change.this module In the event that your sales order, manufacturing order, delivery order or invoice are modified, the information will be sent to your (customer's) WhatsApp number.

>>>>> Hot Features of this module <<<<<

-} Sales Whatsapp Messaging through WhatsApp messenger by using 'WhatsApp chat API'.

-} When you modify a sales order, manufacturing order, delivery order, or invoice, you will receive a message on WhatsApp.

-} Validates the 'Phone number' at the time of contact creation whether that is a valid whatsapp registered number or not.

I hope this module is helpful to you.

Feel free for further assistance on contact@geminatecs.com

Thank you
Geminate Consultancy Services

Discard