This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hi I get the following error when I load the web module in Odoo9. Please help me fix it. 

Could not get content for /web/static/src/less/navbar.less defined in bundle 'website.assets_frontend'.
Could not get content for /web/static/src/less/app_switcher.less defined in bundle 'website.assets_frontend'.
Could not get content for /web/static/src/less/app_switcher_layout.less defined in bundle 'website.assets_frontend'.

Discard
Author

I have this problem only with some modules like website_enterprise or customer references and so on.. What exactly do I need to do to avoid these problems other than uninstalling the affecting modules

Best Answer

Hello Ruban

may be if i m not wrong you trying to install website or load website theme  so i think you have to try to put all this less css inside your template hope it works for you

Thank you

Discard
Author

I dont get it. I have this problem only when I install the website enterprise module. It is fine if I uninstall website enterprise module.. https://github.com/odoo/enterprise/tree/9.0/website_enterprise

Best Answer

hello,

you have to install this packages...

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install nodejs

sudo apt-get install npm

sudo apt-get install -y nodejs

sudo npm install -g npm  

sudo npm install -g less less-plugin-clean-css

Reference:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/ubuntu-server-14-04-howto-install-nodejs-npm-and-less-82575

Discard
Author

I have them installed already. I guess it's the problem with some of the web modules only. I get this problem, when I install the enterprise's module website enterprise

Best Answer

Either you might not took database backup properly.just delete current database and restore database again or you dont have some packages so try to install these packages

git fetch origin 9.0
git reset --hard origin 9.0
./openerp-server -u all
sudo pip-install -r requirement.txt
add some link, ln -s /user/bin/nodejs /userbin/node

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Ruban,

web module is defined in community addons AND in enterprise addons. Enterprise addons path should be given before community addons because odoo will take the first patch that match to the module name. The community web module doesn't have those files but the enterprise one does

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Ruban,

You might have two different databases. community and enterprise version. So when you start the community odoo instance, try to use --db-filter community-database-name  and vice versa.

Discard