This question has been flagged
2 Replies

In Odoo16, when i am closing a session showing a pop up  Force close session. Why it's coming? When i close session from backend, getting message "There is a difference between the amounts to post and the amounts of the orders, it is probably caused by taxes or accounting configurations changes."

Please help me what configuration change need to be done

Discard

Did you get any solution? I'm facing the same problem.

Author

Not yet.

Did you get any solution?

Hi. I am facing to the same issue. Can you tell us how you solve the bug? Thanks

Author

I am still searching the solution

Best Answer

Has anyone found a solution to the problem?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,
'There is a difference between the amounts to post and the amounts of the orders', it is probably caused by taxes or accounting configurations changes. The purpose of this message is to notify the user about potential data inconsistencies that should be resolved prior to closing the session.

This can be caused by various factors such as:
- The calculated taxes on invoices or transactions may differ from the actual taxes due to incorrect tax settings or modifications in tax configurations.
- Discrepancies in the accounting entries can be caused by problems with the account mappings or inaccurate account configurations.
- Differences between the amounts to be posted and the amounts of the orders can occur if there are unreconciled journal entries or incomplete transactions.

Please check all these points:
1. Thoroughly examine all transactions (invoices, payments, etc.) within the session to confirm their accuracy and ensure that the amounts match the actual transactions.
2. Validate the accuracy and currency of the tax settings. Review the tax accounts, tax rules, and tax codes to verify their correct configuration.
3. Verify the account mappings and configurations related to the involved accounts. Make sure each account is accurately assigned to its corresponding products or services.
4. Reconcile any unreconciled journal entries to ensure precise accounting for all transactions.

Hope it helps

Discard

None of this is the case.

This force close error is causing serious problem in odoo 16 as this is not the case in other versions. If there is different why can't it be posted to a selected account?