This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

How can we submit annual accounts to HMRC and Companies House using Odoo Accounting? How can we submit a corporation tax return for the company, which should be only via ixbrl format, with calculations included?
I found the VAT tax return has been resolved, but what about the rest? Do I need extra software to be fully compliant with all the regulations or Odoo Accounting has got predominantly bookkeeping characteristic and not fully self-sufficient accountancy package?

Thank you!

Discard

Hi Nanyo,

Have you received a reply from them regarding the issue with the HMRC connection you mentioned?

Many thanks!

Klaudia

Best Answer

Hi Nanyo,

Thank you for your kind help, it saved me a lot of time searching and calling these bodies. I will be at the presentation.

We were planning to pay for the payroll module as well. But as it seems the software will not be able to send the required documents through to our pension provider and the HMRC. Would you recommend using it or have you used it before?

I wish you a lovely day and thank you for your help again!
Kind regards,
Klaudia

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Klaudia,

Unfortunately, I didn't get any response to my post. I have had a chat with ACCA and FCCA accountants and their opinion is that Odoo Accountancy module can be used for bookkeeping + VAT Tax Return only. Management and Financial accounting would require external software or potentially 3rd party modules.

I will participate on 09/06/2021 here  - online Accounting Roadshow. You can register here - https://www.odoo.com/r/a4V

The event will start on June 9th at 4:30 pm (CEST)

During this event, you can vote for the challenges Eva Lombardo, Odoo

Business Analyst, will solve with a live demonstration of Odoo. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask your questions at the end of the presentation.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Nanyo Nanev

Discard