This question has been flagged
4 Replies

how to update all module? using Terminal. I've try this one because its working in Odoo10, is the process same to Odoo11? if not what is the command line to update all module to the database? -c is not working. Thanks!

./odoo/odoo-bin -c /etc/odoo-server.conf -d TEST -u all

and the error says: 
/home/odoo/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py:144: UserWarning: The psycopg2 wheel package will be renamed from release 2.8; in order to keep installing from binary please use "pip install psycopg2-binary" instead. For details see: <http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/install.html#binary-install-from-pypi>.
  """)
Discard
Best Answer
sudo su postgres
./odoo-bin -d DBNAME -r ROLE -w PASSWORD -u module_name/all
Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Yes, it is the same format for Odoo 11 and it will work. There is a warning showing the "psycopg2-binary" should be installed. So, please install that package and try again.

If your issue is still not solved, you should try changing the order of the parameters. Try something like, 
./ODOO_SCRIPT_FILE -d DBNAME -u MODULES -c CONFIG_FILE

Thanks

Discard

good day, im using odoo 11 and everytime i open odoo 11 in browser as localhost i dont need to use terminal because its fine at all. my question is how to update the module using eclipse. i am stuck because i dont know how to do it unlike odoo 10 you need to go terminal but in odoo 11 is different, please help me

Best Answer

Quick follow up here, when I log in as odoo user, I get 

[odoo@odoo odoo11]$ ./odoo-bin -c /etc/odoo.conf -d odoo11 -u all
/usr/bin/env: python3: Permission denied

when I try as root I get

[root@odoo odoo11]# ./odoo-bin -c etc/odoo.conf -d odoo11 -u all
/usr/bin/env: python3: No such file or directory

Any ideas?

Discard

(adding for posterity to this old thred)
In odoo directory run:
sudo -u odoo-user ./odoo-bin -c /etc/odoo-server.conf -d DATABASE -u all

@kim is it possible to do this in a verbose mode?

Mines been running a while.... it'd be nice to know something was happening!