This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello community,

I'm fairly new to Odoo and I'd like to use its CMS feature to create a nice looking and easy to maintain blog for my company.

So, I've been messing around with modules, creating some test pages to try out various features. However, right now, I'd like to delete these. The question has already been asked in the past, but its answers only directed to delete the corresponding menu entries. Though it does technically remove the page's main access, one can still access it from its URL.

Is there some kind of pages management feature I could have missed ?

Also, it seems looking at the post list that the CMS supports multiple blogs/categories, but I haven't been able to create another - besides the default one.

How do I create another blog/category on the same website ?

Many thanks in advance, for your time.

Arthur

Discard

Thanks a lot for the tip ! I had not yet had a look at the "Knowledge" section. It still doesn't allow proper page deletion though. Do you have any idea how I could do that ? It's really a shame that there is little to no official documentation about the CMS tool...

Best Answer

On admin site, in head menu "Knowledge", you have left menu "Blog Posts". In this menu you can define "New blog" and manipulate with "Blog posts". Unfortunately, if you want to edit the content here (on a admin site), you must "Edit Form View" and add <field name="content"/>.

Discard