This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi to all,
as stated in the title I need to set a signature item type in Odoo Sign so that the Auto-fill Partner Field (auto_fill) is linked to a field not in the Contact (res.partner table) standard fields. To be more precise in my case I need to autocomplete the state name, but in the res.partner table I have only the state_id (and then on the UI a lookup is made on this field to show the state_name and country_code).
Is it possible to do that? If yes how should I write the formula?

The question is similar about how to access also other fields within the Contact itself, e.g. how can I set the autocomplete on a field saved in the internal additional contacts array (child_ids)?

In my case I am using Odoo to let the parents sign weekly authorization for their childs to participate to our boy scout group activities. So I registred all the childrens as Contacts and I was thinking to save in the additional contacts the parent's data. And in this form we need to be signed I should put both data of the children and the parents...

Thanks for all of you that can help me with this.
Dario

Discard
Author Best Answer

I have been able to set auto-fill for the country code setting the formula "state_id.code" in the "auto_field" of the signature item type. So this way the decode and access to the inner property is made just by accessing the property as a direct property of the external key to the state table.

I still have problems though with the one2many access to it's inner elements and properties. Within the Contact I have the "child_ids" one2many collection and I try to access a "name" property of the first collection element -> "Other address" tab as "child_ids[0].["other"].["name"]" but it does not work... same as "child_ids[0].["other"].name". How should I write it?

Thanks.

Discard

Hi Dario did you find the information?