This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am trying to impliment a new ERP Odoo in our office, i have decided to go cloud instead of setting up an on-premise server.

I don't have much knowledge on cloud hosting and don't know how to appraoch.

We have $100 free credit on Microsoft Azure every month but i believe it will not be enough to host the application.

Our Erp users will only be 10-15 users and AWS & Azure seems to be an overkill or i don't know how to find the optimal cloud solution with those.

I also heard linlord is good and cheap and never got an option to try it.

I don't know how to appraoch this cloud hosting. Do you think Azure & Aws will be an over kill for this.

The required system for Odoo Erp is

Quad Core Cpu 8GB Ram and 256 GB SSD/HDD - 15 Users Max

Kindly help to find an optimal solution for Hosting the ERP Odoo on cloud.

Discard

Google cloud give you 300 usd as credit which will be enough for running the erp for an year

Best Answer

Hi,

Please refer this link Rose hosting        Digital Ocean     AWS Lightsail      google cloud

Discard
Best Answer

First of all this is very clear. There is no such thing as free meal. Everything comes with a price. However, anyway if you go with the Google gce hosting server then you can avail the credit of $300. But, that too after the submitting your payment details to the GCE platform.

You can also go with the managed Google cloud web server which is managed by cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php

Discard