This question has been flagged

We want to use Odoo for our family business. We have about one million emails including attached contracts, fotos, scans, etc. And we want to keep email as THE central communication interface as a fallback that everybody can understand. This might be interesting for many companies to get Odoo quickly accepted and into the very center of the companies communication process within one week. From this point of view, Odoo becomes an intelligent and well structured multi-company and multi-user email client or email hub. So my questions:

• How can Odoo be optimized to work as an email-hub (what services are required or useful)?

• How can Odoo automatically process all prior emails to automatically be up-to-date (automatically classify all the information with respect to opportunities/cases/customers/providers/employee/etc.)?

• What services are necessary for this but cannot be provided by Odoo itself (turn and OCR PDFs, remove layout from emails for compact presentation in Odoo, meaningful renaming of files by content, speach recognition of audio-files, etc.)? How can these services be integrated?

• Is there a manual with blueprints for setting up Odoo in a various types of companies? What do all companies have in common? What are the differences between industries? Or are there different approaches for the same industry? What questions should I ask my collegues and my Odoo partner to quickly get into the setup and integration process?

Discard