This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi guys,

Is anyone of you that has experience with developing on top of Odoo CE a SAAS platform?

We want to create a marketplace for services and we will want to use some of the existing features that are already in Odoo.

We think to create a marketplace for the medical sector with appointments and notifications.

If you already have experience with this scenario i would like to have a RFQ from your side if you have a development team that is able to implement this.

Note: at this moment we have the fully functional app that is doing the same thing but we want to rewrite it by using Odoo. (for the actual app we've used Perl as programming language but we don't have anymore inside programmers on this technology) 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I have more or less the same question. 

Should we pay any fee to Odoo if we develop this SAAS app base on Odoo CE?

In my case I would like to build a freight SAAS app base on Odoo CE

Thank, you base wish.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I have more or less the same question. I'm finishing development of a Odoo app that I want to sell as SaaS. Did you manage to find info on this topic?
Thank you, best wishes, David

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Brown,

which country are you planning to deploy your app for appointments/notifications ?

Discard
Best Answer

Odoo is open-source software that can be customized in a variety of ways to satisfy the needs of any organization. Our experienced developers are committed to customer satisfaction above all. Hire Odoo developers at Biztech that will get you an edge over your competition. We research and evaluate your requirements before modifying Odoo to meet them. Your need great heads with optimum knowledge of Odoo to develop enterprise-level applications and customize them according to your needs.

Discard