This question has been flagged

J'aimerai utiliser une adresse orange pour envoyer des mail dans odoo (exemple@orange.fr) et une fois configuré le test de connexion me dit que tout fonctionne pourtant je n'arrive pas à envoyer de mail...

une idée ?

(i asked this in french because Orange is a french mail so i think if you're not french you can't help me unfortunately)

Discard

Still this is an english forum, and you should use english language. And it is for sure not an Orange problem, but a problem of your email configuration. The definition of the email server is only a part in the whole puzzle. Check your log files first, check if you have properly set up a catchall email address and revert with a specific question.

Author

ok so summary of my question ( i hope my english won't be too bad): I want to use an Orange Mail in odoo and for the connection test everything is ok but that still doesn't work: SMTP Server: smtp.orange.fr SMTP Port: 465 Connection Security SSL/TLS I already tried with gmail and that's works but my boss doesn't want to use gmail because of a lack of trust in its security/share of informations...