This question has been flagged

Hi All!

Version Odoo: Odoo 13 Community

I have nginx installed in my server as reverse proxy.  I have one database with three websites by company (Multicompany) in te same database. In nginx I configured the reverse proxy for each of the website.

Example, in Odoo i have one database call DBPRUB with the following :

Comapny 1 : website1.com

Company2:  website2.com

Company 3: website3.com

And in my nginx sites-enabled, i have one file  by domain Example: website1.com, website2.com, website3.com and filtered the database. When I access the website through any URL, the first website loads me by default. 

If I put website2.com open website1.com and if I put website3.com open website1.com too.

What is expected is that if I put website2.com open the website2.com site and if I put website3.com open the website3.com site not website1.com.

Is there any configuration I'm missing?

Thanks!

Discard

HI did you find a solution ?

Best Answer

Hello, In Website > Configuration > Settings you need to have a domain set for each website, the domain must match the one you set up on Nginx.

additionally take a look at your system parameters to see if you don't have the web.base.url parameter set for the wrong company, you can do it by enabling developer mode and going to: Settings > Technical > System Parameters

hope it helps.

Discard

how to set web.base.url value in multidoman/single db case ?