This question has been flagged

Hi Community,

When i created one another user and give the permission to them of Selas = User: Own Documents Only. he can access only own data. and other permission is Accounting & Finance = Billing for showing the Invoicing menu.

Now my problem is that when this user created the invoice and open invoice menu at that time he can show all invoices. but i want to showing him only his created invoices. how to do that if you know please let me know.

Discard

I am not Sure about it , i have tested it nothing happen 

Best Answer

Hi,

If you really want this, what you can do is that by default there is a record rule for the user group Sale Own Documents for the account.invoice model, you can add the Account Billing group to this rule. 

Rule Name: Personal Invoices Analysis

Model: account.invoice

By navigating into Settings -> Technical -> Security -> Record Rules, search for above rule and add the group to it. Make sure this wont alter/cause issue for existing functionality or break the workflow.

UPDT: The rule i have specified is for another model(sorry for that, what you can do is that, duplicate that rule and change the model to Invoice)

Thanks

Discard
Author

Hi @Niyas , i followed your steps but don't happened any effect. still show all invoices.

Please see the updated answer

Author

Hello @Niyas, Are you perform this same steps on your machine ? because when i perform this same steps it's not work for me :(

Yes, i have tested it and seems fine. You can check the other rules given for the same model and see , whether they make any effects