This question has been flagged

ODOO 10

To be clear, I do know how to access the web quote templates, and how to use qweb to modify the default content inside of a web quote template.

What I am trying to locate/figure out, is how to modify the section below the header that gets plugged in by Odoo, which displays my customer's information and the sales person's information. I would also like to modify the table below the content that displays line items, pricing, taxes, etc. 

Additionally, I would like to add another block of content, but I want it to appear below the pricing, but above the Terms & Conditions.

From the code below, is looks like it might be the "website.layout" or "template.website_description". Any help, links to other postings, or links to tutorials will be vastly appreciated.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<t name="SO Template" t-name="website_quote.so_template">

<t t-call="website.layout">

<body data-spy="scroll" data-target=".navspy" data-offset="50">

<div class="container o_website_quote">

<div class="row mt16">

<div class="col-md-3 hidden-print">

<div class="bs-sidebar">

<div class="navspy" role="complementary" t-ignore="True">

<ul class="nav bs-sidenav" data-id="quote_sidebar"/>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="col-md-9">

<div class="row">

<div t-ignore="true" class="css_editable_mode_hidden col-md-offset-11">

<a class="btn btn-info hidden-print" t-att-href="'/web#return_label=Website&amp;model=%s&amp;id=%s&amp;action=%s&amp;view_type=form' % (template._name, template.id, request.env.ref('website_quote.action_sale_quotation_template').id)">Back</a>

</div>

</div>

<div class="alert alert-info alert-dismissable" t-ignore="True">

<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert" aria-hidden="true">&amp;times;</button>

<p>

<strong>Template Header:</strong> this content

will appear on all quotations using this

template.

</p>

<p class="text-muted">

Titles with style <i>Heading 1</i> and

<i>Heading 2</i> will be used to generate the

table of content automatically.

</p>

</div>

<div id="template_introduction" t-field="template.website_description" class="oe_no_empty"/>

<t t-foreach="template.quote_line" t-as="line">

<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert" aria-hidden="true">&amp;times;</button>

Product: <strong t-esc="line.product_id.name"/>:

this content will appear on the quotation only if this

product is put on the quote.

</div>

<div t-field="line.website_description" class="oe_no_empty"/>

</t>

<t t-foreach="template.options" t-as="option_line">

Optional Product: <strong t-esc="option_line.product_id.name"/>:

this content will appear on the quotation only if this

product is used in the quote.

</div>

<div t-field="option_line.website_description" class="oe_no_empty"/>

</t>

<section id="terms" class="container" t-if="template.note">

<h1 t-ignore="True">Terms &amp; Conditions</h1>

<p t-field="template.note"/>

</section>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</t>

</t>

Discard
Best Answer

In Odoo 13, You can edit portal quotation template from "sale.sale_order_portal_content" view.

Discard
Best Answer

Buen día.

En la versión 11.0 se modifican estando en modo desarrollador, desde settings -> Technical -> Views  

En el buscador escribe Quotation y seguro darás con el QWEB que tiene el encabezado

En la versión 11 su nombre es Quotation Content y su External ID website.quote.so_quotation_content

Saludos!

Discard
Author

Gracias por su respuesta. Desafortunadamente, estoy usando la versión 10. Voy a actualizar a la versión 12 y luego puedo usar Odoo Studio.

Buen día.

No necesitas la versión 12 para lo que te comenté ni tener Odoo Studio en tus aplicaciones, es desde el módulo base "Ajustes" estando en modo "desarrollador"

Author Best Answer

It looks like this is being addressed with Odoo 12 Studio, but we're not there yet, so any help in the meantime would be great.

Discard