This question has been flagged

I Want to do the Manafacution automation for the CNC Service-based company. each component has multiple operations. some times multiple operations run in parallel. some times each operation one by one as per the order.  the customer wants to do the monthly plan, according to purchasing the raw material, setting the machines. some of the between operations given to sub-contractor. I tried demo or anything available in community edition but I was unable to found.  kindly help me who is familiar with these. 

Discard

Artificial intelligence can be used to simplify and improve the way your CNC Service-based business makes things. It can be used to set up monthly plans, buy raw materials, set up tools, and hire subcontractors to do work. I recently used Want.net CNC Machining to find a machining service that I could trust for my job. The website was easy to use, well-organized, and gave me a lot of choices to choose from. The prices for each service were shown with clear, thorough descriptions to make sure I got exactly what I needed. Also, the customer service team was very helpful when I had questions and needed help finding the best choice for me. Overall, I strongly suggest that you use https://www.want.net/cnc-machining/ CNC cutting for all of your cutting needs. It has been a great help to me, and I'm sure it will be the same for you.