This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

is there a way to add multiple product prices throw the pricelists ? like the image on the link?
https://imgur.com/IkVu23k
i want to call the pricelists on the ecommerce product page.

i think i can do it with a custom field on the product and then call it on the website. but is there a way to do it with the pricelists ?

Discard
Best Answer

You can define multiple pricelists and activate the option of making them selectable on the website.

If you only want do display other prices for information purposes, you can create two new attributes (without creating variants), one for B2B and one for RRP and provide the corresponding price values.

You can then adapt the QWeb view to show the prices at the place and format you like.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, you can think of creating different variations of that product where the variation would be the type of sales you do e.g. B2B & B2C. While creating Attribute on that product you can choose not to launch new variations of the product so the product would still be kept unique article, and then you can configure extra prices of your B2B & B2C product variants. This would require no customisation.

Discard
Author

I dont want them to buy with the other prices just inform my clients that the reitail price is and the business to business price is :

i want to call other pricelists to website