This question has been flagged

Hi I am using Oddo Community 14, hosted externally. I activate multi-company option but I realized that when I am working as admin only in the second company I am not able to create products. The following message appear: 

Due to security restrictions, you are not allowed to access 'Rutas de Inventario' (stock.location.route) records. Records: Comprar (id=7)
User: Administrator (id=2)
This restriction is due to the following rules: - stock_location_route multi-company
Note: esto podría ser un problema de multi-compañías.
Contact your administrator to request access if necessary.

Discard
Author

Yesterday I inactivate the records rule "stock_location_route multi-company" and the issue was solved but I had a new issue reciving products from vendors. I am not sure if it was the cause becuase I did a lot of changes (before to do the inactivation of rule) in Routes at the end I restored a Back up an the system is now in the same condition users for other company are not able to create products. but the reciving proces is working well.

Author

Sorry I had a mistake in the redaction it is not (before to do the inactivation) it was after incativation. apologize.