This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi,

How can I create a way for a user to quickly 'switch on' all companies she/he has access to?

I can find the allowed companies (in res.user: field company_ids), but I have no idea how to activate them all together.

Bart.

Discard
Author

Hi Mohamed,

The configuration steps are all done and correct. But what I want is that a user, who has e.g. access rights to 10 of the 14 companies, can quickly enable these 10 companies, and *not* by checking them one by one.

Bart

Best Answer

Hi, 

You can see following for this:

https://youtu.be/GkNgc-fZO-I

Hope it helps,

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

i have developed a module in order to "select all" and to "reset" to the current one contact me if you need it

Discard

Hi Marcelo, would it be possible to have a look at the module?

Yes it is, i created a demo db at odoo.sh so you can test it

test-multi-company-select-all.odoo.com
login:admin
password:test

Às 13:26 de 29/08/2022, Maurice Jansz escreveu:

Hi Marcelo, would it be possible to have a look at the module?

--
Maurice Jansz

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

--
Os melhores cumprimentos | Best Regards
Arxi Logo Marcelo Pereira
Software Developer
marcelo.pereira@arxi.pt
Website www.arxi.pt Phone +351 244 237 810
Arxi Banner
Warning Esta mensagem contém informação de natureza confidencial e é exclusivamente dirigida ao(s) destinatário(s) indicado(s). Se por engano receber este e-mail agradecemos que não o copie nem o reenvie e que nos notifique do ocorrido através do email de resposta. Qualquer uso do seu conteúdo é um ato ilegal.
Warning This message contains confidential information and is addressed exclusively to the designated addressee. If you received this email by mistake we appreciate that you do not copy or resend it and that you notify us of via the reply email. Any use of its content is strictly illegal.
Author Best Answer

Hi Tim,

No I didn't. After a while, the users didn't need this feature that much, so I didn't work on it any more.

Bart

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Bart, did you manage to find a way to quickly activate all companies a user has access to?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Bart Criel, just add comapny you want to the allowed companies field, as the picture shown in the link below

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/13.0/general/odoo_basics/add_user.html

Discard