This question has been flagged
3 Replies

hi

I can't comment since the new help forum is in place. After hitting 'post' the comment just disappears. When trying use "convert to a comment" from an answer I put, the answer disappears, and no comment appears instead.

I thought it much be a bug in the help site and would disppear after a while but I see other people's comments all over, so ... no idea what the problem might be. Am I on a 'blacklist'? I am using iceweasel/firefox and chromium browsers. Both show same results. 

Comment @Fabien: how do you "do a pull request on Odoo Master"? Are you aware that our problem is not related to Odoo, but to this forum here and the fact we can not use the comment function?

@ Fabrice: if the forum IS Odoo it must be YOUR Odoo and I am a customer. So, how do I execute the operation Fabien has suggested on YOUR system?

@Eva: do you understand what Fabrice and Fabienne are suggesting? If 'yes', please don't hesitate to explain it to me

Discard

This forum IS Odoo.
Fabien suggests that, considering this is a bug, you can either fix it yourself and make a pull request in our github repo. Or wait that we fix this bug ourselves.

Amazing. Comments are working!

In the waiting time, we will use the answer function to discuss every thing in this forum?

Best Answer

I just corrected this issue and you can now post comments in the forum as expected.

Discard
Author

great, thanks

Thanks! Could you also give a look at [this](https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/META-Problems-with-Convert-to-answer-and-deleting-answers-54669) please?

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem. Cannot comment or the comment disappears.

Discard
Best Answer

The fast way: You can do a pull request on Odoo master

The fast but a bit less: you wait that we do it

Discard