This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I saw a few articles regarding mass editing in Odoo but for version 13 and 14. Please will appreciate if any body can help in guiding how can I mass edit in version 15. 

Thanks....

Discard
Author

Thanks for your quick response. Really appreciated.

As per response it works for Category but unfortunately I was no table to do the mass edit for the Customer-Tax field for all my products.

For the customer tax, you can import them from excel sheet

Best Answer

Let suppose you want to update product category for products, from product list view, filter the items you want to update their product category:

and than press on Select checkbox in the header:

this will select all items in the first page (in case you have multi page), once you checked the select checkbox, click on product category in the first record:

and change it, then a confirmation message will be shown  and ask you if you want to update all selected records.

Then you will see everything updated at once:

Discard

This is very helpful for mass editing indexed field values. However, this will not work with fields that are not indexed. Is there another way to accomplish this result with those fields? Thanks.

You can use export/import feature. Export the fields with product ID and update it and then reimport it again.