This question has been flagged

Hello guys,

Is the importing of multiple values into one many2many field possible with standard importing tool provided by Odoo? With other relational field had no problem, but many2many makes me pulling my hair.

If that is possible, how to do it?.. I have imported products. Now try import alternative products. But not possible with the bulk row importing. Below the situation: trying to import alternative products via "Alternative Products / External ID" field identification. Seems it lack more dimensions like it was for example with attributes "Attributes / Attribute / External ID".

Any sollution for many2many without rebuilding the sheet? I do assume that using names separeted with commas would help, but i got 10 000 products guys.. It does not seem wise.

Any help would be appreciated.

Discard

Did you write the script or something?
I face same problem

Best Answer

Hello 

You have to separate by commas.

Suppose your field product_ids many2many field in Attribute, in file column header add product_ids/id add values of record separate by commas.

Discard
Author

Is there a way to export many2many field with comma seperated before I write a script or custom module to do this? :) Do not want to waste unnecessarily my time :)

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Author

Thanks for the answer, just wanted some confirmation of experienced guy.. you were right only this way was possible. Manage to do this.. but there should be something checkbox enablin exporting certain field in comma separated multiple values.