This question has been flagged

I have a series of operations WRT work center defined in a work order. However, as per required when a product is processed in a work center, it goes through the quality control and then it is either scrapped or re-assigned to previous operation in any department.

How do I achieve this in Odoo?

Discard
Best Answer

1. The product that go to quality control must be stock managed. If it is semifinished, you must organise production as multi level. 

2. Without any development, you must manually create a manufacturing order for the rework operation. It might be possible to create an action to do it automatic. If failed QA, then create order with these. 

Discard
Author

Manually create an MO will really be cumbersome process, since there are alot of operations involved in Manufacturing of the product

It shouls not be. Manage bom and routing correctly. All you enter in amnufacturing order is the product and qty. You might need a different routing and BOM for rework orders. I never done it in Odoo, so might be tricky.

Author

Defining different routing will be cumbersome since I have alot of operations to manufacture a product