This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi there,

i have some doubts related to price managing in website.
I've followed this guide \Odoo B2C/B2B prices

And it works properly on the backend side. But i have installed website_sale module, so i need the same behaviour on my ecommerce.

I've tested it with 2 users (one with b2b pricelist and the other one with b2c pricelist), but the behaviour is weird on the frontend.

How should i configure those pricelist for my ecommerce?

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, 

judging from your comment, you might have forgotten to mark "Included in Price" for the tax, that will be assigned to the sale order of the B2C client. It's assigned by the fiscal position. 

If not included in your system, first, create the "Included in Price"-tax. For example, copy the tax you used before, and change the option in the "Advanced Options"-tab. Than, create the fiscal position that translates the tax-exluded tax (stored as default in your system) to the tax included one. Finally, assign this fiscal position together with the tax-included pricelist to the partner.

I created an odoo app to make this easier and to handle some more cases: \\https://ayudoo.github.io/odoo_business_relationships/

With this module it not necessary anymore to assign the fiscal positions and pricelists manually on contact level. Feedback welcome!

Discard
Best Answer

What is "weird"?

Discard
Author

Sorry for my short explanation.

With the recommended documentation (https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/sales/products_prices/prices/B2B_B2C.html) my price lists for B2B and B2C works as expected on backend side.

But not in my e-commerce. Let’s say that I have one product, price 10€:

- 8,26€ for a business partner (tax excluded)

- 10€ for a normal partner (tax included)

The user related to the B2B customer will see the prices as expected (8,26€ on the shop catalogue view, and 9,99€ on the checkout process)

But the prices for the B2C user doesn’t work. It will see 10€ on the catalogue (that’s correct) but on the checkout process the calculated amount is 12,10€.

That’s why I said the behavior is weird, because with the same configuration, the final price is different on backend/frontend side.

Author

And the final price must be 10€ or 9,99€ always for this product (in my case)