This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have 2 years old installation of Odoo 12. Today I noticed that for quite some time server is unable to send emails becuase of an error:

Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'None'. 
SMTPSenderRefused: 553
5.7.1 bounce+2609-maintenance.request-540@xxxxx.com: Sender addres rejected: not owned by user platforma@amister.pl tid:[2529500]
bounce+2609-maintenance.request-540@xxxxxx.com

There wasn't any changes that I know of. It suddenly stopped working. 

• I have outgoing server configured correctly
  • Connection test says that everything is fine
  • Email has my outgoing server specified
  • I tried resending this email and the same error occured
  • I installed ` mail_outbound_static ` but didn't work

What can I do now?

Discard
Best Answer

It looks like the email address you are using to send emails is not recognized by your outgoing server. This could be because the email address is not registered with the server, or because it is not authorized to use the server.

You should try updating the email address you are using to send emails in Odoo, and make sure that it is registered and authorized to use the outgoing server. You may also need to contact your email provider or server administrator to resolve the issue.

Additionally, you can try using a different outgoing server to see if that resolves the issue. If you are using a custom SMTP server, you can try switching to the default Odoo SMTP server to see if that works better.

If you continue to have issues, it may be helpful to check the server logs to see if there are any additional error messages that can help diagnose the problem. You can also try enabling debug mode in Odoo to get more detailed information about the error.

Discard