This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

i would like to know is it possible if employee leave which have been credited in Odoo early year and some of them have use it but suddenly all the entitlement missing from?

i also have 1 employe where she apply for the leave but when we want to adjust the leave, the leave application missing in calendar and also in her entitlement.

i try to contact support but still no answer from them which is urgently need support now.

Discard
Best Answer

It is possible that the leave entitlement for an employee can be missing from Odoo due to various reasons such as an error in data entry, a software bug, or an accidental deletion of the record. However, it is not common for all entitlements to disappear at once.

To address the issue, you should try the following steps:

Check the audit log of the leave entitlements to see if there was any record of changes or deletions. You can do this by going to the "Audit Log" menu under "Settings" and selecting the "Leave Entitlement" model.

If there is no record of changes, try to restore a previous backup of the database where the leave entitlements were still present.

If you cannot restore a backup, you can manually recreate the leave entitlements for the affected employees by going to the "Leave Entitlement" menu and adding a new record with the correct values.

Regarding the missing leave application for the employee, you can try the following steps:

Check if the leave application was accidentally deleted. You can do this by going to the "Audit Log" menu under "Settings" and selecting the "Leave Request" model.

If the leave application was not deleted, check if the employee had a pending leave application that was not submitted or approved. You can do this by going to the "Leave Requests" menu and filtering by the employee's name.

If the leave application is still missing, you can manually add a new leave request for the employee by going to the "Leave Requests" menu and clicking on the "Create" button. Make sure to fill in all the required fields and select the correct leave type.

By following these steps, you should be able to recover the missing leave entitlements and leave application for your employees.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi, Thank you for the answer. 

I have try to add a new entitlement but it seem that the employee entitlement still not show in her profile.

Kindly assist

Discard