This question has been flagged
3 Replies

We do recommend the Zebra ZD410 to print labels in ZPL for product labels. However, when using the Zebra ZD410, the label printed out of the box is not usable. How can I print a beautiful label using the Zebra ZD410 ?

Discard
Author Best Answer

When using the ZD410 zebra printer in order to print product labels, the label that is printed out of the box is not in the correct format. It looks like this… 

You can change the Label Code View with the code below and you will be able to print labels with the correct format. It will look like this… 

There’s a good online tool that will help you design your Labels and preview the result. 

It’s available at following url : www.labelary.com/viewer.html

Here’s also a video of the result for the label before and after the change of the code. 

Paste bin code here

In order to change the code, you need to change the following view in debug > settings > technical > views > look for the following view : 

label_product_product_view

Bruto code below : 

^XA

^FT10,60^A0N,40,20^FD^FS

^FT10,105^A0N,40,24^FD^FS

^FO400,80,1

^CI28

^A0N,36,38^FH^FD^FS

^A0N,36,38^FH^FD^FS

^FO40,120^BY2

^BCN,100,Y,N,N

^FD^FS

^XZ

Discard
Author

As a comment since the recent changes in Version 16. You might want to change the above code to the following one :

^XA
^FT40,60^A0N,40,20^FD^FS
^FT40,105^A0N,40,24^FD^FS
^FO400,80,1
^CI28
^A0N,36,38^FH^FD^FS
^A0N,36,38^FH^FD^FS
^FO50,120^BY2
^BCN,100,Y,N,N
^FD^FS
^XZ

Best Answer

Why do you change ZPL code, your change is only a move to right (about 3mm) ?

And so you don't print something, because printed text is between  ^FD and ^FS

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Quentin

Sorry I didn't understand your question

The label print but the result is not usable

If you want to create label with wysiwyg, you have to use Zebra Designer Essential and print to file, you obtain a ZPL file for your specific case

Best regards

(sorry for my english, I'm french)

Discard
Author

Indeed. I didn't mention it in the Description and Answer but if you want to print the labels with the ZD410 you need an IOT box in order to send the label to the printer.

In our company we create a small program to make interface between Odoo and Zebra printer (and also old small Eltron Zebra in EPL not ZPL, and Toshiba in TPCL)