This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am trying to write a simple login script using php and xmlrpc however I keep getting "[errno] => 5 [errstr] => Connect error: Connection refused (111)". I can connect to the web client using the same port therefore I know there is no networking issue. I was wondering if my xmlrpc module is not installed. I am working on Openerp 7 with windows 7. I do apologise for the simplicity of the task but I am a starter on openerp.

Thanks.

UPDATE MOVED FROM ANSWER:

I think my wording of the question was not right. I can make xmlrpc calls to other platforms but I do get the above mentioned error when I try the openerp server. I can also not find a folder called xmlrpc under my openerp folder. Is it possible that web API is not installed with my openerp installation? How can I double check that?

Discard
Best Answer

What tell the phpinfo(); to you?

If it is installed, you should see that there.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I think my wording of the question was not right. I can make xmlrpc calls to other platforms but I do get the above mentioned error when I try the openerp server. I can also not find a folder called xmlrpc under my openerp folder. Is it possible that web API is not installed with my openerp installation? How can I double check that?

Discard
Best Answer

If you have files called wsgi_server.py and web_services.py in server\openerp\service then XML_RPC is there.

Discard
Author

Many thanks.