This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Is there anyway to make all employee leave balance as Zero for all leave types?

I have leave balance for few of my employees like 0.5 Sick, 1 Casual Leave etc.. For the new financial year, I need to clear existing balance and load fresh balance.

Suggest the possibilities in odoo11 CE.

Discard

Allocated leaves cannot be deleted from Odoo.

Leave types in Odoo are based on a period. So you can rename your sick, casual leaves as 2018-19 and give period for it. And now create a new leave type for 2019-18.Only leave types in current period will be available for employees.

Author

@Mohammed Amal - Have you mentioned Period as Fiscal Year or start/End date validity. I had tried up with date validity but that does not worked out because after the validity also system is allows the user to take Leave. Can you elaborate little bit.

Author Best Answer

@Diederik Wesselink

Am looking for solution to vanish the available leave balance alone. No need of deleting the past data.

Discard
Best Answer

Good day,

It is not possible to remove old entries. In most companies, it is normal to still be able to see how many days employees have been taken days off or have been sick over the last year.

Previous year entries should be seen as registration. Best thing is to assign the vacation days the user I entitled for in the new year and adjust your filter so you only see this year (if preferred)

For financial reasons having the old data in the system should have no impact.

Discard