This question has been flagged

I want to see if we can allow users to select their preferred email gateway. now within the system, Admin users can define and select priority for email gateways but there is no way for normal users to do this (unless they get admin rights). What I am looking for is a way of handling this by users himself. So that users can select their own preferred gateway assigned by their manager and available in the list. I think the best way of handling this requirement is to allow admin to define gateway and allow users to ONLY edit the priority of gateway(So playing with access rights) . But there are still problems. I want to assign two gateway to one employee and 3 gateway to other employee to be able to send emails. In addition I want to control all incoming/outgoing emails of all email addresses in my company.

Would that be possible at all ? Do I need to create a module for it or just playing around email module can work ?

Thanks,

Discard

there is a module named "powermail" you can try that

Author

I don't think we have "powermail" as a separate module in openerp7 anymore. It's now mail module as seen on the description of this module ("The module only uses the engine of the powermail from openlabs")