This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I want change Invoice Sequence number in ver14,  How can access it in version 14. in ver13 I can access via technical>sequences but in ver14 I don't invoice option in list. where can I locate it?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

By default in odoo14, if you need to change the sequence of the invoice, you can go to the invoice tree view and select all the records(if you need to re-sequence all the records).

Once you click on the Re-sequence, you will get the below wizard,

If you need same as in odoo13, see this module in the odoo app store: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/od_journal_sequence/

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks, that's really helpful.

Hello, May I ask, how to change the sequence for date? I want to change with this format INV/%(range_year)s/%(month)s/%(day)s/. But in Odoo 14 with feature "Resequence" can only changes the last number? How to change Year/Month/Day?

Best Answer

Hi,

There is no sequence record for invoice is present in Odoo V14.Some custom modules are available for the same.

Eg:

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/journal_sequence/

Regards

Discard

Hey ! Where in the Odoo14 documentation - and link if possible - did you find the answer? I am new around here and trying to figure out where to find the whole documentation about modules. Thanks !

Hello, I need help with something specific for sequence numbers of invoices. By default, when I create a regular invoice from sales order it gives me the sequence : INV/0001 (for example). What I need is when creating an invoice from sales order and choosing the option (Down payment), I need the sequence number to be different such as: DWN/0001. Is there a module that can help me achieve that or a piece of code? Thanks

Best Answer

The invoice sequence is missing on the menu Technical/Sequences. When you create the first invoice, odoo shows an editable default sequence "INV/YEAR/0001", so you can custom the format and the next invoices you make will keep your format. It worked to me.

Discard
Best Answer

The invoice sequence from version 14 onwards is dynamic.

You can modify it directly in a draft invoice. Odoo detects directly the dynamic fields "Year" "Month".

Discard
Best Answer

I try to use re sequence and put E001-0001 and the system set E020-0001, why??

Discard