This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Dear All,

I face the following problem with Odoo V13.0+e (Enterprise Edition):

I have two companies. Lets call them "MyCompany" (parent company) and "Company2" (subisidiary). On both sides I set up the Intercompany Transactions:

Rule: Synchronize sales/purchase orders

Apply on: Sales and Purchase Orders

Warehouse: MyCompany (respectively Company2)

Assing to: Intercompany Sales

Automatic Validation: No

The intercompany process starts with a SO at Company2. From here an PO is created and from that a SO to My Company. After confirmation also an PO from MyCompany to the actual vendor is created. 

As MyCompany I can receive and also send the products. Both moves are at the Status "DONE". 

The Problem is, when I now go back to Company2 and try to "check availability" and "validate" I receive an error:

"You cannot validate a transfer if no quantities are reserved nor done. To force the transfer, swith in edit more and encode the done quantities".

Does anybody has an idea what the problem is? 

Many Thanks

Discard
Author

Many thanks Ray. That solved the issue!

Best Answer

Intercompany Transfers work best when the Vendor and Customer locations of both Companies are configured to use the Inter-company transit location.

Note: This location may be archived, so if you cannot find it, use the Archived filter.

Configure the Customer and Vendor locations on the Sales & Purchase tab of the Contact record after you have activated Developer Mode.

Discard
Best Answer

@ray 

Using this method , Can we have accounting moves so we can see valuation

Discard