This question has been flagged

We try to implement this openrp to the third party logistic company. The process is only to received the goods from customer, put it in the warehouse, in the specific aisle, and the ship it back certain product to the destination address. The goods is only one type, but have a serial number, so i only create one product. the product received, and we scan the serial number based on the qty, using openerp product serial number. But i have problem, when we input qty, uom=unit, we need to put other uom like cubical/volume of the goods on the receiving. So how can we put this? Is it using unit of sale? if use uos, how if the qty in the uom is not the same as qty in the UOS ? The goods will be shipped out by customer request based on the serial number list, and it should be put qty of product and also volumetric of the goods to be shipped. The volumetric will be used and inputted manually. After a certain volumetric, it will be combine in one truck with that volumetric capacity. So any body can help me how to put this volumetric of the goods?

Regards JokoHP

Discard