This question has been flagged
17 Replies

i have installed odoo 11 CE but it doesn't have the Accounting module any one have the same issue or it's not released yet?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

There is no module named account_accountant in the Odoo v11 CE. Still you can get all accounting features which was available in v10. for this please see this blog : https://www.cybrosys.com/blog/odoo-version-11-features,

Thanks

Discard
Author

is enterprise version free or do i need to pay for it?

Enterprise version is not free, if you are looking for free version you can use community edition

Author

so in the installation script when i choose Enterprise it's installs but when i open the portal it shows the text with no css is the reason being licenses or something else?

Author

i mean the script mentioned here

https://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/installing-odoo-11-enterprise-ubuntu/

i change enterprise to True and it's installs

And for the Odoo Enterprise is working then after installation ?

Author

i told you it shows no css like there is no theme or something ? only text there for i can't get to the login page

so maybe if i moved the accounting module from the enterprise version to the CE version will that work or not?

Best Answer

You can follow these steps:

• Activate the Developer Mode

• go to Users definition

• Select the user

• Choose Edit

• Now from the Technical Settings select Show Full Accounting Features

• Save and leave the Developer Mode.

Now you can find the Full Accounting Features inside the Invoicing Module.

Discard

The option is not there. How can I enable that option?

You have to install invoicing module first to make Show Full Accounting Feature available in user option

Best Answer

I have Odoo CE V11 and I followed what @sng suggested (copied below) and it worked.  I am able to see the all accounting features! 

Instructions as @sng suggested above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can follow these steps:

• Activate the Developer Mode

• go to Users definition

• Select the user

• Choose Edit

• Now from the Technical Settings select Show Full Accounting Features

• Save and leave the Developer Mode.

Now you can find the Full Accounting Features inside the Invoicing Module.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU @SNG!!!

Discard
Best Answer

This is your answer: http://www.technaureus.com/features-of-odoo-11/

Discard
Best Answer

The answer by @sng is not valid. That page does NOT answer the question.

Also, the answer by @Odoo Fan isn't correct. There's only a limited amount of features available compared to the Accounting menu in v10. The first answer is the correct one, although it's not clear to me where the Accounting menu went.

Discard
Author

So odoo decided to take all the open source develooers hard work to make acciunting module and start benifitting from it and block it from the open source comuniety

Well, according to Cybrosys's blog, Fabien stated they did not remove any functionality, they only removed the account_accountant module, which had only one file. That file added a user group, and if that group is added everything still works. But the accounting menu now seems scattered all over the place

Best Answer

I install Invoice App, but I still cannot see the "Show Full Accounting Feature" in invoice app setting page.

Could someone help me?

Discard
Best Answer

The Accounting module is now under Invoicing module.

Discard